Beppi Sling Chair - MarigoldPrix régulier $499.00
The classic sling chair gets the Basil Bangs treatment.
Made in Italy by multi-generational craftsmen, we love its beautifully finished solid timber frame and premium outdoor fabric sling. Named after our favourite Italian uncle with impeccable taste and a penchant for an afternoon riposo, Beppi is the business.
- FSC Beech timber with an oiled finish
- Made in Italy
- Stainless steel fixtures for hard-wearing durability
- Removable fabric sling for easy care
- Solution-dyed, UV stable woven Acrylic fabric sling
- Armrests to rest your Spritz on
- Four recline positions
- Folds flat for compact storage
- 46.5" x 27.5" x 33.5" / 118cm x 70cm x 85cm, open
- 57.5" x 27.5" x 1.6" / 146cm x 70cm x 4cm, folded
- 17.4lbs / 7.9kg total weight
- Weight rated up to 300lbs / 135kg
- Light assembly is required. You can follow the instructions included in the box, or click here to watch a video.
- Please be sensible. Don't use the chair for anything other than sitting down and relaxing.
- Keep your fingers out of any moving parts.
- Store your chair (dry) when not in use to keep it in good shape.
- Should you wish to keep the timber golden, we recommend that you remove the sling, lightly sand the timber and re-oil it (we suggest linseed or a penetrative oil). Alternatively, you can enjoy watching the timber grey-off naturally, as part of timber's natural ageing process.
- Note: the timber is a natural product with a natural oil finish, so there might be some colour variation in the timber colour when you first open the box and assemble the chair. Don't fear, this will even out once the chair is in the sun and exposed to sunlight.
- The fabric sling can be removed for washing. We recommend a cold, gentle wash and non-detergent-based soap (like Wool Wash).
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Shipments are processed from Monday to Friday.
- Orders are shipped from our Canadian warehouse.